Sumerian Girl

Proud Sumerian Girl

You're so beautiful and true

If it wasn't for you

How I would break the walls of the labyrinth

Where I was living with the ghosts of an unfinished finished war?

I wouldn't make this far!

Yeah... We had a hell of a fight

But tonight

I'll belong to you in a different way

I'll fight for you

Oh my Sumerian Goddess! It's true!

I'll be so close to you till the night finds the day

And the day becomes night

I'll hold so tight

That you'll learn of my love for you

Then your skin will convince your mind

To doubt my love no more!

Please... Take my hand next to your heart

And let my heart sing ancient songs

That tells us that this moment really belongs to us and no one else

We can't let this feeling go

We can't let go of each others arms

So we won't

I can't resist the charms your eyes cast on my soul

This love lives deep inside me and I can never forget

So let's make it together

Let's endure or enjoy this life

Always as one

Sumerian girl

Marry me

And we'll own the world!

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Estrela + 9 de Espadas

Gita e os 22 arcanos do Tarô

Tarô - Uma expansão da Mente, Coração e Alma! [parte 2]